Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"life needs frosting" - Cinnabon

I love Cinnamon. I love the texture of the bark, the colour, the smell and spicy after-taste, in short everything.

I secretly wish my future boyfriend smells of cinnamon, because the last time I baked a Cinnamon cake, I didn't wash my hands well because I loved the lingering smell of Cinnamon. So one can only imagine what will happen if I come across someone who actually does smell of cinnamon.

So now that everyone knows how loco I am about Cinnamon, I just lost it when I saw Cinnabon on the way to our PUKAR meeting. On our way back I made the autowallah stop while I went in and bought my very first Cinnamon roll from the very famous Cinnabon. 


I have had Cinnamon buns before. But at Theos (Theobroma) there wasn't any frosting (I know!) and I had heard so much about Cinnabon. So, I was very excited when she went all happy on the frosting.

Source: internet. For representational purposes only.


I wasn't let down at all. It wasn't overtly sweet. It was very spicy at times. So yes, it was perfect!

Now all I need is that cinnamon perfume I have been looking for and a guy who smells of Cinnamon.

So what spice or smell of food turns you on the most?

6 comments:

  1. Love your blog . Keep rocking. Congrats on being featured in EC's blog
    http://shanthisthaligai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of food blogging dear shreya!!!! Glad i stopped by...Loved ur space n ur writing style..I knw what u mean when u say cooking relaxes u..I experience d same sense of calmness when i put on my apron n get cooking!! (provided d dish comes out perfect..;))anywayz...glad to be following u & good luck sweets..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely space and great write up....Glad to follow you...

    FunWidFud

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shanthi: thank you so much!

    @Prathima: Thank you!

    @torviewtoronto: I know, cinnamon buns taste and look so good na?

    @reshmi: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cinnamon has to be my favorite scent in spices. My comfort food is a warm bowl of oatmeal sprinkled with cinnamon and honey.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! I am listening.