Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Presenting... a big foodie, an amateur cook and blogger... the one and only...

Me. Shreya Sridhar.

Hello world! I am the new entrant in the tasty world of food bloggers.

Why? Because I love food and talk and think about it constantly, so why not blog about it? Also, I have had blogs before (don't go looking for them, they have been deleted) and I wanted to have one where I can wax eloquent about my first love, food.

What will I write about? Restaurants I like or don't. Food I cook. Recipes by my family.

Pictures? They will be mediocre. I don't own a super expensive high-funda camera. Just a digital one, with kick-ass zoom. Till I can afford an awesome camera, everyone will just have to make do with the one I have.

Why blogger? I have been on Wordpress and Tumblr. But the new changes that Blogger has brought about just got me so excited!

And with this I enter the Blog-o-sphere with my blog about food. 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome! I'm so glad (and relieved) to come across a food blog which is a. based in India b. written by someone who I know is lovable and tonnes of fun and c. is not going to leave me hungry in a desolate, longing way (because after reading her second entry I feel I can actually make it!). Woo! Good to have you here. You are needed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vini: Thank you! Hope the suggestions work out for you!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! I am listening.